Executive Protection Training
Current course Price: $2000
Start: March 22, 2018 - 6:00am - EST
End: March 25, 2018 - 6:00pm - EST
Add-On Options Available
Executive Protection is one of the most coveted security jobs on the planet, but not just anybody can do it. To even be considered you will have to make an investment in yourself, and that investment is quality Executive Protection Training.
Our instructors have protected some of the most important and wealthiest clients on the planet, from musicians to athletes, public officials, we can teach you to do the same.
We occasionally recruit the top graduating students from our classes to give them their first executive protection job.
Students will learn the fundamentals of Executive Security.
Our Course Will Cover
- About the Executive Protection Profession
- Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Dress and Appearance
- Duties and responsibilities of an EP agent
- Risk and Threat Assessments
- Managing logistics and travel
- Security Advances and Operations Planning
- Route Planning
- Surveillance and Observation
- Predictive Profiling
- Counter surveillance and ambush avoidance
- Bomb Threat Management
- Introduction to bugs, and eavesdropping devices and tactical security countermeasures to prevent them
- Vehicle skills – dynamics, maneuvers, motorcades, and security
- Introduction to Armored Security Vehicles
- Tactical Shooting and handling of different weapons
- Close Protection of principals (clients)
- Working with a team and alone
- Security Movements and Personnel Assignments
- Travel Security (national and international)
- Protection of Information (Digital, documents, wifi, passwords, cellular, etc.)
- Protection of assets (computers, tablets, equipment, firearms, etc.)